söndag 10 maj 2009

Cash flow

I've learned another bitter lesson about cash flow in my private economy. This month, a number of bills were due, a very necessary gym card was purchased, and finally a lovely drunken weekend with loss of cellphones and new friendships established.

So what do one do in dire times? The gym of course. It is a time consuming "leisure" that is "free" since the cost of the membership is considered in economic terms "sunken costs". I bought my membership card this Tuesday and I will be hitting the gym for the fourth time this week today.

This exceeds the total number of times I've gone to the gym in the past 2 years. So in order to actually be prepared for beach 2009, I will take my responsibility and burn all my cash on wine, hoes and rock'n roll during the first weekend after salary next month as well. I've never thought the trick was this easy.